I love to read books, but there are some great nuggets of wisdom and thought-provoking articles from my fellow bloggers and writers floating around on the web too. Here are my favourites that I’ve read recently:
- Is the “Wellness” Industry all it is cracked up to be? Read this and see what you think: Paleo Cupcakes and £6 Juices: Inside London’s First Business of Wellness Summit by Kate Lloyd on thedebrief.co.uk
- Happiness is paramount, but Is Wellness Actually Making Us Happy? by Vicky Spratt on thedebrief.co.uk
- Learn some neat tricks to save money and reduce food waste: Food That Magically Regrows Itself From Kitchen Scraps on jerryjamesstone.com
- Quite alarming for us Brits, this article is nevertheless a must read if you are a tea drinker: Is There Plastic in Your Tea? on Moralfibres.co.uk
- This is for all those women who grew up without a father (like myself) and suffered with the so-called “daddy issues” – and the BS stigma that comes with it: The Empowering Fatherlessness of Wonder Woman by Jenavieve Hatch on huffingtonpost.com
- Crying really is good for you! Cry It Out: The 6 Surprising Health Benefits of Shedding a Few Tears
- I really enjoy listening to The Melissa Ambrosini Show and always pick up a gem or two (or twenty!) of wisdom from each episode. I particularly liked Episode 26: Alexi Panos and Preston Smiles on #RelationshipGoals with its real, practical and helpful advice.
Happy reading! Let me know which articles really struck you, and why. I’d love to discuss it!